Sunday 9 October 2011

Refresh All drive of your computer

Sometimes we go to run and write ‘tree’ then enter to refresh c drive, but what about other drives?? We can easily refresh all drives at a time…. For this we have to write a short program. Lets do….

First open your notepad, (start>accessories>notepad), then write the code below……

Echo Off

cd/

tree

C:

Tree

D:

Tree

E:

Tree

F:

Tree

Save it as “Refresh-RR.bat” on your desktop, now if you wanna refresh your all drive, just double click it……..

Here I considered you have 4 drive on your pc (C,D,E,F), if you have more drive then add drive letter, then colon, then tree. Suppose you have a drive named X. so

X:

Tree

Should be added.

For Example, I have C,D,E,F,I,J and K drive. So my code is

Echo Off

cd/

tree

C:

Tree

D:

Tree

E:

Tree

F:

Tree

I:

Tree

J:

Tree

K:

Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment